Layaway Payment Plan PDF Print E-mail

Layaway Payment Plan

Our easy Layaway plan is our interest-free payment plan that allows you to make monthly installments on your purchase. Layaway is available from 2 months to 6 months, depending on the plan that you choose.
Simply make a small deposit on your item and we will keep your jewelry aside for you until it is paid in full. Once you have paid for your purchase in full, we will ship your jewelry to you.

 

Advantages of Layaway

The advantage of our jewelry layaway program is that if the price of a jewelry item increases over time, your price will still remain the same. It will be locked in at your original purchase price. This also affords you the flexibility of paying for your jewelry over time.
Payments are available through a credit card, automatically debited to your credit card monthly, or by mailing us a check. Each time a payment is debited, you will receive a confirmation email. After the initial sign-up, the rest is automatically taken care of and you do not have to do anything else, until your jewelry is automatically shipped to you.
You may also choose to pay off the entire balance in full at any time and receive your jewelry sooner.
________________________________________
To Start a Layaway Payment Plan, Please Call Toll Free 888-933-5335 or email us with your information.
________________________________________
If you are emailing your information, please include your full name, address, phone #, item# you would like to purchase, number of months you would like (2-6), and your credit card information, including account # and expiration date.
A minimum order of $100 or greater is required to start our layaway plan.
You may view the layaway terms at any time.

 

CZ Gold Jewelry Layaway Plan Terms

A plan is to be selected by purchaser, between 2-6 months. Payment may be finalized in full at any time. Once full payment is made, your item will be shipped via your chosen delivery method. The price of your item is locked in and cannot change during your plan's term period. If a payment is skipped or missed due to funds not being available from your credit card or a late or missed check payment, a 10% fee will be assessed after 30 days of non-payment. If a payment is more than 90 days late, your plan will be canceled and 15% of your funds will be forfeited to JD Bands and the remaining 85% will be refunded to you. Purchaser is responsible for payments in a timely manner and for the specified time period. Plans may be canceled by purchaser with a 15% cancellation fee. CZGoldJewelry.com may cancel a layaway order at its discretion and without warning if it is determined that the purchaser is fraudulent or has attempted to order using a stolen credit card. If you have any questions or need clarification about the layaway terms, please contact us at 800-932-9952 or via email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it